CBD AMERICAN SHAMAN REVIEW 2022
The CBD American Shaman is a great CBD brand, considering it offers free shipping for orders worth $100 and above, has a 5-day satisfaction money-back guarantee, and has a program for the needy, taking care of those with the suboptimal financial situation. Nonetheless, there is so much we would like to know about the brand, but we cannot find it on its official website. For instance, there is barely any information about who founded the brand or what its team is made up of. Besides, the brand claims to be using nano-technology to increase cannabinoid bioavailability, but such claims are not backed by studies. As if that’s not enough, the CBD American Shaman does not reveal where it sources its hemp or the exact method used to process the hemp and extract CBD oil. As such, there is so much void to be filled for the brand to perform better. What are the brand’s strongholds, though? Below is the full 2022 review of this CBD brand, and it answers all these questions.
About the Company
According to its website, CBD American Shaman is a CBD brand that has a mission to produce the highest quality CBD products, thereby bringing wellness to human beings, and by extension, to the Earth. It claims to source the highest quality hemp in the industry and CBD market and use it to make potent terpene-rich CBD products that uphold its clients’ wellness. The About Us section of the official website discusses more about the brand, saying the company has its customers at its heart and produces premium quality terpene-rich hemp-derived CBD products to meet their needs.
The American Shaman website does not offer information about when the brand was launched, who runs it, and who makes up its team. Yet, this is critical information the brand’s consumers would like to know. The brand, however, realizes that not all clients are equal, and some might struggle to get the CBD products they need. As such, it offers them 30% for orders worth $34.99 and above, and more information about how to become eligible for this provision is provided in the ‘Programs’ section. The page has an FAQ link that is somewhat limited compared to other brands. It discusses a few questions about CBD and its legal status but leaves out many other commonly asked questions.
The brand boasts a decent inventory with a modest range of CBD products, including topicals, tinctures, pet items, edibles, and capsules, and this is one of its strongholds. Besides, it offers free shipping for orders worth $100 and above, and delivery takes 2- 3 days after the order is processed. Moreover, a 45-day money-back guarantee applies, through which dissatisfied clients can file claims.
The following specs are true to CBD American Shaman;
- Free shipping for orders worth $100 and above
- The extraction method is not revealed
- Extract consumption methods include tinctures, edibles, topicals, capsules, and pet items
- Extracts available in full-spectrum formulations
- US-sourced hemp
- A 45-day money-back guarantee applies
- No military veteran discounts
- The Compassionate program for the needy
- 3rd party testing for THC and CBD potency
- No contaminant testing
- Some products have lab results online
- CBD products cost $7.99- $179.99
- The average price point is $0.06- $0.66
- Total CBD concentrations for the products range from 30 mg to 900 mg
You can check the ‘What Is Hemp Oil’ and ‘Proprietary Nanotechnology’ sections of the FAQ link to learn about CBD American Shaman’s growing and manufacturing processes. According to these sections, the company is a legal grower and processor of American hemp and is a proud member of the US Hemp Authority. Of course, it does not mention where in the US are its hemp sources located. As such, we could not confirm if it applies the agriculturally responsible farming techniques as it claims in the FAQ section.
The American Shaman brand mentions that it uses nano-technology to ensure its cannabinoids are more soluble, but these claims are not scientifically backed up. The method is proprietary, so we could not tell the exact extraction method applied by the brand to strip CBD oil from the surfaces, nor do we know where the manufacturing facilities are located. What’s unique is that while most tinctures in the market are oil-based, American Shaman tinctures are water-soluble. As such, they can be added to water and beverages.
The next stage is 3rd party testing, which are quality and control steps that examine CBD products for THC/CBD potencies and also confirm their purity status for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, microbials, mycotoxins, and residues. American Shaman tests independently conduct 3rd party tests for product potency but do not examine them for contaminant purity. What’s more, the results are available online but not for all products. In fact, we could not match the lab results for the products we ordered and were forced to use the most recent report, which is not ideal.
Range of Products
The following products can be found at CBD American Shaman’s website;
i. CBD American Shaman CBD Tinctures
The CBD American Shaman brand offers CBD tinctures in full-spectrum formulations. Like all products in the inventory, they are subject to nano-technology to make them more soluble. The tinctures have 150- 900 mg total CBD concentrations, and the potencies are 10, 20, and 30 mg/ml. They are water-soluble and can be added to drinks. According to the website, a typical dosage involves adding it to drinks 2 times a day.
ii. CBD American Shaman CBD Topicals
The brand’s topical line offers several products, including under-eye serum, lotions, face/foot/hand creams, and terpene-rich topical products. They are subjected to nano-technology like the rest of the products in the inventory and are strictly applied topically. They feature various CBD concentrations, ranging from 30 mg to 450 mg, and the concentrations depend on one’s choice. Moreover, the topical products vary in potencies, with some being as low as 0.5 mg/ml and others being as high as 30 mg/ml potent.
iii. CBD American Shaman CBD Gummies
The brand’s edible line comprises three types of CBD gummies with varying potencies, including 8.33, 10, and 25 mg per unit. They come in a pack of 10 or a jar of 30 gummies which differ in the total CBD concentration, depending on the type of gummy and the chosen potency per unit. Some gummies in the brand have gelatin and are vegan-friendly, and this information is available on the product pages. What’s more, they have calories and carbs in the ratio of 4:1 and come in multiple flavors, both sour and sweet for all options. You can also have natural gummies that are unsweetened, especially if you have issues with sugars.
iv. CBD American Shaman CBD Capsules
CBD American Shaman’s capsules are vegetarian and only feature one type, delivering 15 mg of full-spectrum CBD. They come in 30- or 60- count jars, delivering 450 or 900 mg of CBD, respectively. The capsules are formulated with MCT oil for increased bioavailability and are strictly taken orally.
v. CBD American Shaman Hemp Flower
This is a smokable product by CBD American Shaman. It comes in 1000 mg joints, but the brand does not indicate the total CBD concentration therein. However, it indicates the flowers have 20.785% CBG, making them particularly energizing. They are exclusively smoked and are whole from the farm, having undergone no extraction technique.
vi. CBD American Shaman CBD Edibles
Apart from the CBD gummies discussed previously, CBD American Shaman also offers cookies, candies, and brownies as part of its CBD inventory. It also offers honey which you can order from the brand’s website. The potencies of these items vary and can be as low as 0.33 mg/ml and as high as 100 mg/unit. The potencies and total CBD concentrations are indicated in the respective product pages for client viewership.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following pros about CBD American Shaman;
- The 45-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to air complaints
- The brand offers free shipping for orders worth $75, helping its esteemed clients save a few bucks
- The Compassionate Care program offers 30% off for the needy, taking care of people with suboptimal financial situations
- Although we are unsure about the hemp sources used by the brand, CBD American Shaman is a proud member of the US Hemp Authority
- The brand deals in water-soluble CBD than increase the cannabinoid’s absorbability in the body
- The brand ships products fast, typically taking 2-3 days once the order is processed, and this is quite fast
- The brand boasts a wide CBD inventory, comprising the mainstay CBD products such as tinctures, edibles, pet items, capsules, and more
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although CBD American Shaman boasts many pros, it has to straighten the following to realize more milestones in the CBD arena;
- The $100 free shipping threshold is relatively high and may not be attained by all clients, especially those with suboptimal life conditions
- The website lacks a lot of information, including where the brand sources its hemp or the extraction method it employs to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces
- Although American Shaman claims that the proprietary nano-technology it applies makes the particles in cannabinoids more soluble, studies have not backed up the claims
- The brand is generally more expensive than other CBD companies of the same caliber
- Slow customer care response, especially because we could not get a response even after many weeks
- Some product pages do not share the ingredient list for what goes into making particular CBD products
- The FAQ section is somewhat limited in the questions is shares
- Some products, including what we ordered, lack their lab results online
- 3rd party tests only examine CBD products for THC and CBD potencies, not contaminant purity
The CBD American Shaman is one of the many CBD brands in the US, and it should technically be a good brand, considering that it offers free shipping for orders worth $100 and above, a 45-day satisfaction money-back guarantee, has a program that offers needy people discounts, is an active member of the US Hemp Authority, and tests its products for THC/CBD potency. Nonetheless, the brand seems to have many kinks that it should straighten to achieve new heights in the CBD arena. For instance, the free shipping threshold is relatively high and may not be attained by many, the website lacks crucial information about the brand, including its founding and the team, the brand’s hemp sources are not revealed, and so is the extraction method it uses, and some products lack their lab results online. These are serious kinks, but straightening them will help the brand perform better.