EVOLUTION CBD REVIEW 2022
Evolution CBD prides itself in being a nanoparticle CBD products brand. Such products have enhanced absorption and are typically more priced than other oil-based CBD products, which is true to Evolution CBD, whose average price point is $0.08- $0.5 per mg CBD. The brand trades tinctures, capsules, gummies, topicals, pet items, and other edibles. One particular spec that makes the brand stand out is its relatively large product inventory, which offers clients a variety from which to choose. Nonetheless, the products basically have low CBD concentrations with a range of 30- 900 mg. It deals in full- and broad-spectrum products that guarantee full entourage effects, but not without the psychoactive THC. The brand claims to be conducting independent 3rd party tests for all items in its inventory and posts the results, but we realized that only a few products have their results on the website. Moreover, if, in fact, it tests its products, it does not examine them for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, microbials, mycotoxins, and residues since the available results do not bear such data. Does the brand measure up enough to deserve your pence? This is our full 2022 review of Evolution CBD, and it answers this question.
About the Company
According to its official website, Evolution CBD has about 6 years in the CBD space since its launch in 2016. However, the brand does not detail who founded it or is currently running it. It does say that its team consistently works to build success to provide clients with a wide option but does not mention who makes up the mentioned team. The brand prides itself in offering the world’s first water-soluble CBD water-soluble products, available as capsules, gummies, edibles, topicals, tinctures, and pet items. The product’s water-solubility is associated with CBD nanotechnology, which the brand proudly applies.
Evolution CBD states that it places customer care ahead of its interests and aims to provide premium quality products supported by best manufacturing, best science, and best technology. It employs the ethanol extraction method to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces and further subjects the extracts to nanotechnology to make them water-soluble. This ensures once the products are used or hit the system, they are easily absorbed in the body, increasing the chances of expressing CBD effects. Evolution claims to 3rd party test its products for potency tests, but it only partially tests the products, examining them for THC and CBD potencies, and even so, does not provide all the test results. Its products cost $10 to $179.99 and have a 30- 900 mg CBD concentration variation. Still, its price point of $0.08- $0.5 is relatively high and slightly above the market average, typical for all products subjected to nanotechnology.
The following specs are true to Evolution CBD;
- The products in the inventory are available in full- and broad-spectrum formulations, allowing a full entourage effect
- CBD products cost $10- $179.99
- The brand’s average price point for CBD products is $0.08- $0.5
- CBD tinctures are a bit more priced, posing an average price point of $0.10- $0.20
- Nanotechnology is applied to make the cannabinoids more water-soluble
- Ethanol extraction used to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces
- Extract consumption methods include capsules, edibles, gummies, topicals, and pet items
- There are military veteran discounts
- A 45-day money-back guarantee applies, allowing clients to raise claims
- The total CBD concentrations for the products range from 30 to 900 mg
- Edible products guarantee tastes
- The brand ships its CBD products throughout the USA
- US-based hemp
- Organic, non-GMO hemp is used for manufacturing CBD products
Evolution CBD is a legal US hemp grower and processor that sources its hemp from the Colorado, Kentucky, Montana, and Kansas farms. Such farms plant organic, non-GMO hemp, which many CBD consumers appreciate, following the many ethical concerns surrounding the genetic modification of organisms and feeding on such or products made from them. Evolution is a proud and active member of the US Hemp Authority and likely ensures high safety standards ad hemp growing practices.
It uses ethanol extraction to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in the full-spectrum and THC-free products in its inventory. The extracts are then subjected to nanotechnology, breaking the cannabinoids into nanoparticles. According to the website, nanotechnology makes the products more bioavailable, and such are 80% water-soluble, unlike the regular oil-based CBD products that are about 6% bioavailable. Nonetheless, studies have not backed up these claims. The brand also claims that the mentioned technology allows the cannabinoids in its products to easily bind with water-soluble particles in the bloodstream, making it easy for the CBD effects to be expressed faster.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3rd party testing, an independent quality and control step CBD brands execute to examine their products for THC & CBD potency and confirm the absence or presence of standard contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, microbials, mycotoxins, and residues. The results of the tests should then be posted online on a centralized hub or the respective product pages for easy customer viewership. However, Evolution CBD only tests its products for THC & CBD potency but leaves out contaminant purity. Moreover, the lab results on its centralized Lab Results hub do not include all products since some of the items we ordered lacked lab results.
Range of Products
Evolution CBD boasts a fairly wide product inventory, including;
i. Evolution CBD Tinctures
Evolution CBD offers terpene-rich, full-spectrum, and THC-free ethanol-extracted nanoparticle CBD tinctures. They feature 5 to 30 ml bottles and have varied CBD concentrations, translating to wider potency variance. The concentrations include 150, 450, 600, and 900 mg. According to the brand, these 3 in 1 tinctures are taken sublingually but can also be added to water or drinks. They cost $14.99-$179.99, posing an average price point of $0.1- $0.2 per mg CBD.
ii. Evolution CBD Topicals
The brand offers CBD topical products in the form of lip revitalizer, face cream, under-eye cream, topical serum, and body lotions. They feature varying CBD concentrations, ranging from 30 to 450 mg, and pose a potency of 0.5- 30 mg/ml. The topicals are available in full-spectrum and THC-free formulations and cost $10- $89.
iii. Evolution CBD Capsules
Evolution CBD capsules contain 15 mg of ethanol-extracted nanoparticle CBD and are recommended for oral use. They are vegan since they are not gelatin-coated. They come in 30- or 60- counts, delivering 450 or 900 mg CBD.
iv. Evolution CBD Pet Products
The brand’s pet line comprises full-spectrum and THC-free pet treats and CBD tinctures. The dog treats feature 200 mg and come in a package of 40, each delivering 5 mg CBD. They are turkey or peanut butter-flavored, while the tinctures are cheese or beef-flavored.
v. Evolution CBD Edibles
The edible line comprises CBD gummies and chewing gums. Like other products in the brand’s inventory, they contain nanoparticle CBD for easy absorption. The brand recommends strictly discreet nutritious of these products.
vi. Evolution Hemp Smokable Flower
If you like smoking hemp, you can enjoy Evolution’s hemp flower. It comes in 1 g and features a cherry strain. The flower is strictly inhaled and not used otherwise, according to the website.
vii. Evolution CBD Other Products
Although the brand does not have CBD isolates, it has CBG-based isolates you can buy from its website. Moreover, this line also offers sanitation products you will enjoy. You can surf through the brand’s website for more details on these.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following pros while reviewing Evolution CBD;
- The full- and broad-spectrum products offered by the brand guarantees a full entourage effect
- Subscribing to the brand’s newsletter allows you to get 20% off
- The brand has a fairly wide CBD inventory, comprising capsules, edibles, gummies, topicals, tinctures, and pet items
- Using organic, non-GMO hemp for manufacturing CBD products as the brand does appeal to many, especially because many ethical concerns surround the genetic modification of organisms and the consumption of products subjected to such processes
- The nanotechnology applied by the brand ensures the cannabinoids are more absorbed and more soluble in water
- The brand uses the ethanol extraction method to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, which is an efficient technique
- The 45-day money-back guarantee the company offers its clients allows dissatisfied clients to raise concerns which are then attended to
- Evolution CBD seems to care about military veterans and appreciate them via the military vet discounts, which help them save on purchases
- Being a certified member of the US Hemp Authority, the brand is committed to using premium quality hemp for manufacturing its products and ensures the highest safety standards possible throughout the cycle
- Evolution CBD takes pride in testing its products for safety and CBD & THC potency
- The centralized Lab Results hub at the far bottom left of the page allows easy viewership of the available lab test results
- The website allows easy navigation and is not overly complicated
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite the strongholds discussed above, Evolution CBD is more like a coin with two sides and has its weak points that it must boost to perform even better in the CBD arena. For instance;
- The website lacks some critical information and only mentions when the brand saw its debut, leaving out who founded the brand and who makes up its team
- Although the brand prides states that it upholds 3rd party tests, it only examines its CBD products for potency and leaves out standard contaminants like heavy metals, mycotoxins, microbials, residues, and solvents, which determine the products’ safety
- The brand lacks mechanisms that help clients save on purchases occasionally
- The company limits its product inventory to full- and broad-spectrum formulations, only taking onboard clients that enjoy the full entourage effect but no CBD isolates
- Some product batches lack lab results in the centralized online Lab Results hub
- The brand does not offer international shipping for its products
- Unlike most CBD brands with similar product varieties, Evolution CBD does not have arrangements for free shipping
Evolution CBD boasts a fairly wide product range comprising capsules, edibles, pet items, tinctures, topicals, and CBG-based isolate products. Although the brand boasts about 3rd party testing all its products, the centralized Lab Results section reveals that it only tests products for potency, and not every product batch has its results online. Evolution CBD does not have regular discount options and military veteran discounts, unlike other reputable brands. Nonetheless, we appreciate the brand’s 45-day money-back guarantee, use of organic, non-GMO hemp for manufacturing CBD products, being a staunch member of the US Hemp Authority, and having a centralized lab results hub.