GREEN GARDEN GOLD REVIEW 2022
Green Garden saw its debut in 2013 and is fairly doing well. All its hemp comes from Colorado, where organic practices are observed despite lacking a USDA certification, ensuring that no pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers find their way into the products. Green Garden deals in CBD capsules, topicals, edibles, and oils, and it also sells delta- 8, 9, and CBG products. As such, you can have the products in all three formulations; isolates, THC-free, and full-spectrum, and the last two options guarantee a full-entourage effect of multiple cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. The brand offers military veteran discounts, free shipping at $100, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Here is our full 2022 review of the Green Garden Gold CBD brand.
About the Company
According to its website, Green Garden Gold was founded in 2013 to help foster health for today’s and the future’s generation by producing CBD products that support a healthy lifestyle. It calls itself the leading producer of the highest quality CBD products, and trades in CBD capsules, edibles, topicals, and oils, and also offers delta- 8 & 9 and CBG isolates. The brand boasts a large team of expert leaders who focus on innovation and research to produce the finest hemp oil with the highest purity possible.
Green Garden Gold has the goal of helping people reach their wellness health goals in a world full of products. It certainly operates within the frameworks of these goals and only partners with world-class hemp growers to source its hemp. Besides, it uses natural, organic ingredients to improve the quality of the products, and it claims to conduct thorough 3rd party tests, examining products for mold, listeria, heavy metals, pesticides, and other contaminants, and uploads the results online. Moreover, the brand controls all processes from hemp seed propagation to sales, ensuring that online what’s intended finds its way into the products.
The following specs are true to the Green Garden Gold CBD brand;
- Free shipping for orders worth $100 and above
- Extract formulations available in isolates, as well as full- and broad-spectrum CBD
- A 30-day money-back guarantee applies
- Orders shipped between Mondays and Fridays
- Extracts stripped from hemp surfaces using the clean and safe CO2 extraction method
- US-sourced hemp
- Extract consumption methods include topicals, edibles, oils, capsules, and isolates
- Edible products do not guarantee tastes
- CBD products cost $7.6 – $149.99
- The average price point is $0.1- $0.5 per mg CBD
- Total CBD concentrations for products range between 80 to 10000 mg
- The company has auto-ship options through monthly subscriptions
- Shipping happens throughout the USA and select countries
- Military discounts available
In the CBD arena, the quality of hemp used to manufacture CBD products is important since it determines the quality of the final products, ultimately influencing whether a brand keeps its customers or loses them. As such, reputable companies strive to grow or source high-quality hemp to ensure what they have is what their clients deserve and appreciate. Green Garden Gold partners with farmers from Colorado farms to source its hemp. Although the farms are not USDA-certified for organic practices, they strive to uphold sustainable organic standards. As such, no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides find their way into the hemp plants or CBD products.
We loved our buying experience on Green Garden Gold’s website. The page is well-decorated, simply designed, and quite user-friendly. Besides, it is professionally designed and easily navigable, allowing an easy shopping experience. To shop, you can choose the various options on the website, including shop by CBD (topicals, capsules, oils, and pets), edibles, CBG, delta-8, or delta-9. Shopping is rather intuitive, and one picks the products of interest and adds them to the cart. When done, you check out and fill in your billing and physical location details. Free shipping applies for orders worth $100 and above, while anything below the threshold has its shipping cost calculated by weight and the selected shipping mode. One can take advantage of various discounts, including the 10% off for first-time buyers and a military veteran discount.
Transparency is key, especially when dealing in consumables. The FDA does not regulate CBD brands, nor does it control CBD production processes, so the brands are required to conduct independent 3rd party tests to examine CBD products for purity and potency. Potency tests confirm whether the indicated CBD and THC concentrations match the actual contents, while purity tests examine the products for the presence of standard contaminants such as heavy metals, mold, residues, microbials, and mycotoxins. Although Green Garden claims it conducts purity tests, the lab results online reveal otherwise. However, it tests its products for THC and CBD potencies.
To the best of our knowledge, Green Garden has a long way to go regarding the accuracy of lab tests. In fact, one of its serious kinks is the accuracy issue. The online results show the brand does not test its products for contaminant accuracy. Although it tests for CBD and THC potencies, the results reveal crazily high variances. One item posed as high as a 106% CBD variance, which is close to 11 times the 10% acceptable limit.
Green Garden God sources all its hemp from organic farms in Colorado to manufacture CBD products. Organic farming entails using biological techniques and regenerative methods throughout the cycle, ensuring no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides are used. Green Garden claims to observe such practices, although we could not confirm this since the brand is not USDA-certified for organic practices. Besides, there is little information about the exact locations of such farms since Green Garden does not schedule visits to the farm.
The brand does not reveal the extraction method it employs to strip extracts from the CBD surfaces, but when we reached out to the customer service department, we were told the supercritical CO2 extraction method is the one the brand applies. The method is considered safe in the CBD arena since it removes select cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes without leaving any solvent in the extracts. Besides, it is deemed efficient and safe. The resultant extracts are in isolates, full-spectrum, and THC-free formulations, and the last two forms guarantee the full entourage effect of multiple cannabinoids.
The next stage is 3rd party testing, which is quality and control regulations CBD brands are required to conduct. The tests examine the extracts for THC and CBD potency, and purity for the standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, residues, and solvents, after which the results should be posted on a brand’s website. Although Green Garden claims to conduct potency and purity tests, the lab results on the corresponding product pages only provide for potency tests, and if the company, in fact, tests for contaminant purity, the results are not posted online.
Range of Products
The following items can be found on Green Garden Gold’s inventory;
i. Green Garden Gold CBD oil
Green Garden sells broad- and full-spectrum CBD oils, and terpene tinctures. All the CBD oils come in 30 ml bottles but feature different CBD concentrations, including 600, 750, 1500, 6000, and 10000 mg. There are original and fruit flavors for mango, lemonade, strawberry, blueberry, etc.
ii. Green Garden CBD Capsules
The brand offers three types of capsules; full-spectrum CBD softgels, Night Repair, and Joint Formula capsules. Each capsule in the mentioned categories has 30, 100, and 15 mg CBD, respectively. They come in 30- or 60-count jars, and the dosage is 1 or 2 capsules are mentioned on the labels or product pages.
iii. Green Garden CBD topicals
The brand offers various topical products, including salves, patches, sprays, and massage oils. They feature varied total CBD concentrations, ranging from 150 to 1000 mg, with a potency variance of 1.27 to 83.33 mg/ml. They cost $29.99 to $89.99 and pose an average price point of $0.02 – $0.3 per mg CBD.
iv. Green Garden Gold CBD Edibles
Green Garden has two products in the edible line; Yummy Gummies and CBD crystalline isolates. The gummies come in 30-count packs, and a serving is 1 or 2 of the gummies, each delivering 15 mg CBD. The isolates are served with a spoon, where the recommended dosage is 10-25 mg CBD.
v. Green Garden Pet Products
Green Garden has a CBD pet products line with dog treats. Each treat delivers 2 mg of full-spectrum CBD, and the treats come in 40-count packs. They feature different flavors, including beef and bacon, and the dosage instructions offered on the product pages.
vi. Green Garden Gold CBG Products
Green Garden Gold’s CBG line features CBD/CBG oils and CBG gummies. The oil has 500 mg CBD and 500 mg CBG, while the gummies each deliver 15 mg CBG. The oils are taken orally, while the gummies are for discrete nutritious use.
What We Like About the Company
Our review appreciated the following about Green Garden Gold, which also turn out to be its pros;
- Green Garden uses organic hemp to manufacture its CBD products, ensuring no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides find their way into the products
- It tests its product for THC and CBD potencies and uploads the results online
- There are multiple ways of reaching out to the customer care desk, including an email, phone number, or a physical location address
- The clean CO2 extraction method ensures all the needed terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids are extracted but leaves no solvent traces on the extracts
- All products had less than 0.3% THC, which is well below the acceptable limit
- The website is professionally designed and easily navigable, allowing a good shopping experience
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to raise complaints and receive full refunds or get exchanges
- Orders worth $100 and above are eligible for free shipping
- Green Garden Gold offers military veterans discounts upon ID verification by GoVX
- The website’s FAQ section is detailed and addresses many common questions about CBD and the brand
- Green Garden has a fairly wide CBD inventory
- The brand offers the three CBD formulations; isolates, full- and broad-spectrum CBD, allowing all consumers on board
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although there is much to be desired about Green Garden, the brand has its cons that should be improved for it to perform even better. For instance;
- The 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to unused products
- The free shipping threshold ($100) is high and may not be attained by every client
- The brand does not offer discrete packaging
- Although the website is quite detailed, it says nothing about who founded the brand or who makes up its team
- Product pages offer insufficient information about the respective products
- Some products have extremely high CBD variances, which mislead consumers
- The site does not have a chat feature for real-time communication with customer care agents
- Some products posed high price points than the market averages
Green Gold is a great company with a few kinks. For instance, some of its products have higher price points that average market. Moreover, some items posted higher variances than acceptable. It is only by boosting these kinks that them will perform better.
- Are domes going to replace homes as alternative housing? - January 13, 2023
- Valuesbig.com which came with an aim to empower small businesses with its state-of-the-art platform and turning them into brands - November 8, 2022
- CBD Drinks - October 17, 2022