Holistic Liberation with Jyllin Frees Women From Chronic Stress
Jyllin is an integrative health coach who helps professional women repattern chronic stress that leaves them anxious, overwhelmed, and tired of their coping mechanisms — without needing to pack in even more healthy to-dos, give up all indulgences forever after, or embrace this decline as an inevitable part of life.
Jyllin believes that liberation from chronic physical, mental, and emotional stress is the key to unlocking our authentic self — when we’re relaxed, present, and 100% in love with our whole self — centered in confidence, clarity, and connection.
Why the World Needs to Chronically De-Stress
75-90% of all doctor visits are stress-related, with stress playing a role in conditions ranging from anxiety, depression, and digestive disorders to skin conditions and asthma.
Chronic stress is linked to the most prominent chronic illnesses in the world, including cardiovascular dysfunctions, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and autoimmune conditions.
By the time people are diagnosed with a chronic illness, it’s been developing for 20-30 years! So the medicine needed to prevent chronic illness must create systemic, internal shifts and sustainable lifestyle changes.
Yet repatterning chronic stress does much more than prevent illness.
Transforming chronic stress helps people experience joy, peace of mind, and feel strong and stable in their relationships with themselves, others, and their purpose in this world.
And most of us know when we need to relieve the pressure of stress, but too many lack the guidance and support necessary to see this critical transformation through.
Why Jyllin Created Holistic Liberation
Chronic stress is systemic and thus needs to be addressed from all angles.
This is why Jyllin created The Holistic Liberation Method. It repatterns stress that’s held in the body, mind, emotions, and lifestyle PLUS rewires the subconscious beliefs that can keep us stuck in a stress loop.
Because addressing chronic stress from only one or even two of the above aspects doesn’t cut it or maybe it does for a while — with a lot of forcing through resistance and “cracking the whip” that in the end only reinforces the chronic stress patterns of self-harm, criticism, or abuse — so it simply doesn’t work or last!
By creating profound internal shifts that free us from the causes of our stress, we can discover deep self-worth and peaceful presence, allowing us to sleep well, rest easy, and enjoy vital energy in action.
And when we repattern our chronic stress, we create healthy shifts for the world around us.
How Holistic Liberation Works
1. EFT-tapping empowers our beliefs and removes cravings that can hold us in stressful patterns — aligning our subconscious mind to support, rather than sabotage, the healthy changes we desire.
2. Customized holistic health coaching helps us replace harmful, stressful habits with sustainable and practical daily de-stressing habits — suited to our specific physical, mental, and emotional needs.
3. Live and personalized classes integrate therapeutic yoga, meditation, conscious breathing, and embodiment — unraveling and repatterning stress stored in our physical, mental, and emotional bodies.
Jyllin is with each woman every step of the way, seeing her through any resistance that may arise, so by the end of six months:
1. She’ll have released outdated, undesired stress patterns and instead practice solid, daily de-stressing self-care to feel light, clear, and energized, finding flow in her optimized rhythms.
2. She’ll have transformed her subconscious beliefs to support her conscious desires — ending self-sabotage and cravings — so she can experience growth, peace, and ease unlike ever before.
3. She’ll have released and repatterned stress in her body, mind, and emotions so she can tap into her body’s wisdom and finally trust that she knows how to give her whole Self what she needs.
And she’ll be equipped with a library of practices to last a lifetime and see her through her continued growth and how she cares for herself.
Jyllin’s Birthing of Holistic Liberation
Holistic Liberation was born through decades of living with and overcoming health struggles.
C-PTSD. Anxiety. Panic attacks. All of them played a major role in Jyllin’s life. And her coping mechanisms were less than helpful.
She’d starve herself and ultimately binged in response to the starving. She barely slept, eventually needing coffee to get me through her days. And as the PTSD compounded, she relied on alcohol at night to be able to relax or even sleep at all.
On top of that, she had tools from her professions of holistic health and yoga that equipped her to take better care of herself.
The thing that held her back was the shame and fear of being “found out.” Jyllin was so focused on hiding what she was going through and keeping things a secret that she was sabotaging herself… and her growth.
The shame of her struggles kept her from deeper healing no matter the healthy practices she had in her life.
After enough decline in her health, she knew that she couldn’t get better on her own. She had to open up about her struggles, and once she did, she finally began shedding those self-harming coping mechanisms and could do the deeper work of uncovering and repatterning the sources of her stress.
Jyllin gradually transformed her daily habits — and internal & external world — by combining tools from her professions of holistic health coaching, meditation, therapeutic yoga, and EFT-tapping.
After years of health trials and overall triumph, Jyllin discovered her authentic self who is FREE from harmful stress responses, shame, low self-esteem, self-harm, and anxiety.
This is why Jyllin integrated these modalities into one, unique Holistic Liberation Method — to help other women transform how they handle their stressors, stop sabotaging their goals, and repattern the stress in their body, mind, beliefs, emotions, and lifestyle — all in a fraction of the time it took her.
Challenges Facing Jyllin’s Holistic Liberation
We’re bombarded by tons of conflicting information every day, and it’s up to us to choose what we consume, follow, believe, and practice.
And if we’re chronically stressed, our discernment can be weakened.
So we may read and listen and access one free practice after another while lacking the guidance to choose the most efficient and effective practices for our specific needs.
And often most importantly, too many lack the support and close connection that’s vital for real health transformation.
Lifestyle change is the medicine that the majority needs to prevent and holistically treat chronic stress — that is a root cause for the most prominent chronic health conditions in the ‘developed’ world — and yet it’s the most difficult to do.
Most people attempt critical lifestyle changes on their own, which nine times out of ten doesn’t work.
Lifestyle upgrades that act as medicine require time, patience, perseverance, and self-compassion throughout the process. Guidance and support are crucial aspects to see this process through to sustainable fruition.
None of these aspects are supported in the face of immediate gratification and consumer culture that perpetuate generational, societal, and individual chronic stress patterns.
Opportunities for Jyllin’s Holistic Liberation
Jyllin has been an international American for the past ten years and watching the opportunities develop as a teacher and coach has been incredible because now she can work with people no matter where they are in the world.
As her connections span continents, Jyllin runs an online program that fully supports women through the months required for sustainable health transformation, all within their home and life as they know it.
This drastically differs from a retreat model in which people temporarily leave their everyday life for an alternative experience.
Jyllin helps her clients develop new patterns of showing up for themselves in healthy ways every day within the current structure of their lives — removing the need for travel or the notion that life can only feel better or be different somewhere else.
The gift of reaching people internationally with meaningful content — and working together in online spaces — broadens the ability to create extensive and long-lasting change in all of our lives, and in turn our world, in bigger ways than ever before.
Jyllin’s Advice About Business
1. Business isn’t just strategy. It requires continual personal growth. So don’t be afraid to invest in people who can help you learn business, marketing, and sales while closely supporting you through the process.
2. Growing a business grows you. You will face fears and resistance. You’ll face naysayers, so if your vision is young, protect it by only talking to the right people. And protect your vision from yourself by developing your mindset.
3. Empower your relationship with money.
4. Develop a keen awareness of the world around you and the world you wish to help create. What is your unique part in that creation? What problems have you overcome, and which problems do you long to overcome? Use your struggles and victories to help you shape a business that offers something that the world doesn’t have and truly needs.
5. Act as a lifelong learner because business demands a broad range of skills. Know and deeply value yourself, others, the tools you work with, your fields of work, as well as how to write and talk about it all!
6. You don’t have to rush into visibility and vulnerability until you’re ready. Be patient and compassionate with yourself. Every expansion requires contraction. Respect the fluctuations.
7. Give yourself rest, and if you can’t stop working or struggles to say no, schedule rest into your schedule.
8. Business is a long game. Play it to stay in it rather than get caught up in quick wins or losses.
9. Focus on connecting with people and developing relationships rather than numbers. This keeps motivation genuine and frees you from comparison.
10. And, most of all, meditate. Have a way to clear limiting beliefs and instill empowering ones. Keep your body and mind strong.
Because as a holistic entrepreneur, you act as a vehicle for healing and growth for yourself, the people you serve, and the planet as a whole.
Find loads of free guided and DIY de-stressing resources and learn more about Jyllin and Holistic Liberation at Jyllin.com.
- Vivalatina Jewelry – jewelry workshop and boutique selling gold & diamond jewelry online - March 21, 2023
- Jasmin Garden, hidden garden in Paradise - March 1, 2023
- FormFluent: growing a luxury clientele today - February 18, 2023