KING KANINE REVIEW 2022
King Kanine is a great CBD pet brand that ticked most boxes during our review. It offers free shipping throughout the US for orders worth $100 and above, and a 30-day money-back guarantee applies to all domestic sales. However, it is limited in international shipping since it cannot deliver products to specific European countries and states that it is not responsible for any issues experienced on transit while shipping products internationally. It has a modest CBD pet inventory with topicals, edibles, tinctures, and grooming equipment available at the Products button on the official website. The total CBD concentrations for the brand’s item range between $10 and $99.99, and the average price point is $0.13- $0.4. All the products in the company’s catalog are manufactured in cGMP-compliant, ISO-certified, FDA-registered labs and subjected to rigorous 3rd party testing. Here is the brand’s full 20222 review.
About the Company
The King Kanine CBD brand has sufficient information on the About Us section under the Our Story link. The brand was established in 2015 with a simple mission of providing pet wellness in and out. At King Kanine, the brand aims at offering furry friends the best care possible. This is because it believes the four-legged friends need to be happy and that families equally need to be happy when they see their pets in the best wellness condition. As such, the brand commits to being the pet trailblazers in the hemp space by offering the best quality CBD products coupled with adequate information and advice for the pet owners on different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Educational Resources. The brand’s founder is Jeff Rifman, whose name is mentioned in passing in the Our Story section under the About Us link.
King Kanine offers a modest product variety, including broad- and full-spectrum oils, topicals, edibles, and grooming equipment. You can shop these products by breed, city, or category, as mentioned above. King Kanine feels that while MCT oil is easily available and cheap, it adds no value to the animals. Consequently, it adds DHA, Copaiba, and Krill oils to boost the CBD products’ bioavailability and add to the pet’s nutritional value. There are many ways of reaching the brand’s customer care desk, including a telephone number, email address, and an instant chat feature.
King Kanine calls itself the pet product trailblazers for every reason. It is a certified member of the American Pet Products Association and upholds its high growth standards and manufacturing CBD processes. Besides, its products are manufactured in FDA-registered, ISO-certified, and cGMP-compliant labs, guaranteeing clients of their pets’ safety as they feed on these products. Moreover, it uses organic, non-GMO hemp sourced from the USA to manufacture its products, which is ideal considering the many ethical concerns around organisms’ genetic modification and consumption. As if that’s not enough, all its products are organic-certified by the Vermont Organics Farmers, assuring clients of their safe nature for the furry friends.
The following specs are true to King Kanine pet CBD brand;
- Extracts available in broad- and full-spectrum formulations
- The clean CO2 extraction method is used to strip CBD oil from the surfaces
- Extract deliverables are further formulated with Krill, Copaiba, and DHA oils for bioavailability
- MCT oil formulation is not employed by the brand
- Extract delivery methods include pet treats (edibles), topicals, oils, and grooming equipment
- An active member of the American Pet Product Association
- Products cost $10- $99.99
- Free shipping is offered for goods worth $100 through the USA
- A 30-day money-back guarantee applies
- The total CBD concentrations for the products vary and range from 75 to 600 mg
- ISO-accredited labs
- Labs are further registered by the FDA and cGMP-compliant
- The average price points for the products is $0.13- $0.4
King Kanine is a legal grower and processor of US hemp sourced from American farms. These hemp plants are organic-certified, non-GMO, which is ideal, considering the many controversies around the genetic modification of organisms and their consumption. The farms the brand liaises with ensure the highest growing practices that provide the highest-quality hemp while still preserving the soil’s condition.
Shopping at King Kanine is easy, considering how easy the website navigation is. As such, one only needs to surf through and choose products based on intuition, add them to the cart, and check out to key in billing and physical location details. The Shop button collapses into several options, including breed, CBD Combos, Grooming, CBD Treats, CBD oils, and CBD Topicals. You can also shop by city or CBD availability. The brand offers free shipping for orders worth $100 throughout the USA, using the USPS priority mail option. Afterward, a 30-day money-back guarantee applies, allowing customers to file claims for refunds and exchanges.
King Kanine is a legal, authorized grower and processor of the US hemp, which it sources from the United States. The hemp plants in the farms liaising with King Kanine grow hemp organically and sustainably, ensuring environmental wellness by offering premium quality hemp for the CBD products. The hemp plants are organic and non-GMO, further making the brand reputable, considering the many issues around the genetic modification of organisms and their consumption.
King Kanine does not reveal the extraction method it applies to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, but it clearly employs the clean CO2 extraction, following the absence of alcohol solvents in the contaminant test results. This method is considered safe and efficient in the hemp surface because it cautiously extracts what’s needed while stripping out the unwanted components like chlorophyll. Yet, it does not attach any solvents to the extracts, as verified by the lab results. The extract deliverables include edibles, tinctures, topicals, and grooming equipment.
The next stage in the manufacturing process s 3rd party testing, an independent quality and control step CBD brands actualize to examine their products for THC & CBD potencies and purity for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, solvents, and residues. King Kanine adheres to these requirements and tests all the products in its catalog, which makes part of its strongholds. The lab results are availed online through the centralized Lab Results hub for client viewership. Impressively, most products we below or slightly at the 10% acceptable CBD variance limit, below the 0.3% THC threshold, and all products passed contaminant tests.
Range of Products
The following products are found on the brand’s CBD pet inventory;
i. King Kanine CBD Tinctures
The brand offers CBD Pet tinctures for dogs in 150, 300, and 600 mg CBD. Unlike most brands that use MCT oil for product formulation, King formulates its tinctures with DHA, Copaiba, and Krill oils. According to the website, the oils can help with soothing pain, awareness, and many other roles, depending on the selected type. The oils are manufactured in a cGMP-compliant facility using organic-certified hemp.
ii. King Kanine CBD Edibles
The edible pet product line offers chews or treats for dogs and pets. They are available in blueberry, cinnamon, and honey flavors. Besides omega- 3 fatty acids, they feature additional ingredients, including flaxseeds, eggs, and apples. These help augment CBD roles and also add to the pet’s nutritional well-being. Each bag has 40 treats for your buddy friend and costs $34.99.
iii. King Kanine CBD Topicals
The brand has a topical line with jaw balm, anti-itch spray, and pet odor eliminator spray. They are strictly for topical application and help with a range of conditions, including abrasive paws, bad odor, falling fur, and infections. They feature many ingredients, including lavender and olive tree oil, and hemp seed extracts augment CBD function.
iv. King Kanine CBD Grooming Equipment
This product division includes products used to groom the pet and improve his overall outward appearance. They include a de-shedding tool & brush, bath spay, and shampoos. The two last products feature CBD, but the tools and brushes for de-shedding have no CBD. They cost $9.99- $24.99, but you can get them at subsidized prices using combos and bundles.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following about the King Kanine CBD brand;
- The free shipping arrangement at $100 helps pet owners save on purchases
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to file claims and seek refunds and exchanges as long as their products are about ¾ used
- King Kanine is a member of the American Pet Product Association and operates within its high-standard frameworks
- The brand boasts a modest CBD pet product inventory comprising edibles, topicals, oils, and grooming equipment
- Instead of using MCT oil to formulate its CBD products, King Kanine uses Krill, DHA, and Copaiba oils that increase absorbability and also add to the pet’s nutritional website
- The brand’s website has an elaborate website that’s easily navigable, giving users and web visitors an easy shopping experience
- All the brand’s products are manufactured in cGMP-compliant, ISO-accredited, and FDA-registered facilities, guaranteeing pet owners the highest safety standards for their pets’ consumables
- King Kanine offers community support and advice to pet owners via various social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
- The brand diligently conducts independent 3rd party tests to examine its products for THC & CBD potencies and contaminant purity
- The company’s official website has a centralized Lab Results online hub for easy viewership by clients
- Based on the lab results online, the company puts forward due diligence to ensure products are safe and potent since almost every item on the catalog passed the contaminant purity and potency tests
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although the brand boasts many pros, it has the following kinks that desire straightening to perform better in the hemp space. For instance;
- The $100 free shipping threshold is a big high and may not be attained by all customers who need it but cannot make it up there as they live a suboptimal financial life
- King Kanine does not have an arrangement for granting military veterans discounts to help them save on purchase
- The 30-day money-back guarantee is subject to approval or rejection, especially when the product in question is more than ¾ used
- King Kanine does not ship to all the world’s countries, including New Zeeland, Switzerland, and many others
- Inc case a product is damaged or lost on transit while being shipped internationally, the company does not take responsibility
- King Kanine should expand its CBD inventory to feature additional products, including more topicals
We were impressed by our review for King Kanine because the brand has free shipping and money-back guarantee arrangements, boasts non-GMO, organic-certified hemp, manufactures its products in FDA-registered, ISO-certified, cGMP-compliant facilities, and lower product price ranges than other brands. Moreover, its pet product line is decent and offers a variety of products, and its 3rd party tests all the products for contaminant purity and potency, uploading all the results on the centralized hub. Nonetheless, it needs to lower its free shipping threshold to be more accommodating.
- Gill Bustamante – paint large semi-abstract landscapes and wildlife paintings - March 7, 2023
- Kirill Olkhovskii – the founder and creator of the Rolling Chef Store - February 16, 2023
- 10 BEST CBD GUMMIES 2022 - October 12, 2022