MEDTERRA CBD REVIEW 2022
MedTerra is one of the renowned CBD brands for every good reason. The brand ticked most of the boxes during its review and has its strongholds as the 30-day money-back guarantee, free shipping for orders worth $99 and above, adhering to the US Hemp Authority regulations, being a full-time upholder of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and Hemp Pilot regulations, and many more. The brand would initially offer topicals, tinctures, capsules, and pet products, but it recently expanded its product inventory and now features edibles (gummies). It’s non as the zero-THC brand because it offers most CBD products in broad-spectrum and isolate-based formulations, but it has also expanded its inventory to feature full-spectrum products, including tinctures, which guarantee the full-spectrum effects with the psychoactive THC, but keep the threshold way below the 0.3% acceptable limit. Although the brand is fairly young after its launch in 2017, being an active member of the US Hemp Authority, independent lab testing, and posting the lab results are among the many factors that make it stand out.
About the Company
MedTerra saw its debut in 2017 and has been operating since then. According to the website, the brand was founded by a group of people who held a great passion for CBD products and felt that everybody who needs the products should have them affordably. The Kentucky-based CBD brand aims to stop the stigma associated with hemp by creating awareness of CBD benefits and efficacy. The website explains that the team behind the beautiful purple-color-packed CBD items have dreams like anyone, only that their’s are tailored to delivering the miraculous CBD products.
The brand was founded by Jay Haternbach, the brand’s current CEO. The website explains that, like all team members, Jay shared the passion for making CBD benefits known and accessible by all who need them, which is why he created the brand. A few years ago, MedTerra would only offer tinctures, capsules, topicals, and pet items but has currently expanded its product lines to feature edible products, including CBD gummies. Although it is proudly known as the zero-THC brand, it has full-spectrum tinctures and now offers CBD products in all three deliverable formulations; broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, and isolate-based products.
MedTerra enjoys a good reputation in the CBD space for many reasons. Its price points are way lower than the industrial averages, making its products a bit cheaply priced, yet the brand still offers discounts for the disabled, military veterans, and subscribers. Besides, it rigorously conducts independent 3rd party tests in liaison with Sante and Green Scientific Labs and posts the results on the centralized Certificate of Analysis online hub.
The following specs are true to MedTerra;
- American-sourced hemp is used to manufacture CBD products
- The brand uses the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil from hemp surfaces
- Extract deliverable methods include tinctures, pet items, tinctures, topicals, and edibles
- Organic non-GMO hemp is used for manufacturing all products
- Extracts majorly feature isolates and broad-spectrum formulations, but some divisions include full-spectrum CBD products
- Through 3rd party tests
- A centralized online Certificate of Analysis hub for posting lab results
- Lab results for potency are mostly within the acceptable limit
- The total CBD concentrations in the products vary from 125 to 6000 mg
- CBD products cost $19.99- $249-99
- Free shipping for orders worth $99 and above
- The 30-day money-back guarantee applies
- The average price point for the products is $0.04- $0.28
- CBD products are reasonably priced
- MCT oil formulation increases the bioavailability of the cannabinoids
MedTerra is a legal hemp grower and processor that obtains hemp from Kentucky farms. The hemp plants in these farms are organic-certified and non-GMO, which is ideal, considering the many controversies around the genetic modification of organisms. MedTerra is an active member of the US Hemp Authority and adheres to the highest manufacturing and hemp growing practices. Besides, it also observes the regulations by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture Hemp Pilot Program, further boosting its hemp quality, competitive market advantage, and reputation.
MedTerra is a legal hemp grower and processor that uses hemp from Kentucky farms to manufacture its CBD products. It is a certified US Hemp Authority, meaning the brand upholds the highest growing and manufacturing standards, as with all US Hemp Authority members. The hemp in the Kentucky farms is organic and non-GMO, which is ideal because the genetic modification of organisms is becoming ethically questionable every other day.
MedTerra uses the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD extracts. The last two formulations guarantee the full entourage effects of multiple cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids without and with THC, respectively. CO2 extraction is considered the most effective extraction technique in the hemp space because it carefully extracts the needed components without unnecessarily attaching solvents to extracts, adding to their safety. The brand has multiple deliverable means for the extracts, including edibles, topicals, tinctures, pet items, and capsules.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3rd party testing, a quality and control step CBD brands actualize to test the CBD products for potency and contaminant purity. The tests screen the products for the actual CBD and THC concentrations against what’s offered in the labels and also examine the items for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, microbials, and mycotoxins. MedTerra does well in this tenet since it screens its products for the two parameters and posts the lab results on the centralized Certificate of Analysis hub. Moreover, it liaises with two modern, reputable labs, Sante Labs and the Green Scientific Labs, to run the tests.
Range of Products
MedTerra is a reputable CBD brand with a decent assortment of products, including the following;
i. MedTerra CBD Tinctures
MedTerra offers two types of tinctures; isolate-based and broad-spectrum options. The isolate tinctures are packed in 30 ml bottles and feature 500, 1000, and 3000 mg CBD concentrations. The broad-spectrum tinctures also come in 30 ml bottles, with 1000 or 2000 mg and more CBD concentration options. According to the website, both can be taken orally or sublingually day or night, and there are visible marks on the dropper that help one measure up doses. The two types of tinctures are formulated with MCT oil for increased bioavailability. The isolate tinctures are unflavored, while the broad-spectrum options feature various fruity flavors.
ii. MedTerra CBD Capsules
MedTerra offers CBD capsules, mostly featuring isolate-based CBD. The Gel caps have 25 or 50 mg/unit potency and come in 30-count jars. The Good Morning capsules have 12.5 mg/unit, while the Night + Melatonin capsules feature 25 mg/unit CBD. All the capsules are taken orally and feature all-natural ingredients. The morning capsules come in the 60s, while the night ones come in 30- or 60-count jars.
iii. MedTerra CBD Topicals
Apart from tinctures and capsules, MedTerra offers a topical line with creams and roll-ons. They feature various CBD concentrations, including 250, 500, 750, and 1000 mg. Besides, the products’ potencies vary across the board and range from 2.5 to 20.85 mg/ml. According to the website, they are strictly used topically. They featured additional ingredients to promote CBD functions, and the product pages and labels bear this information.
iv. MedTerra CBD Pet Products
MedTerra has a pet product line with tinctures and pet chews. The isolate-based tinctures come in 15- or 30-ml bottles, and feature 150 or 300 mg CBD, translating to 10 or 25 mg/ml potencies. They also have pet chews, especially designed for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
v. MedTerra CBD Gummies
Initially, MedTerra did not have an edible line, but it recently introduced one featuring gummies. These edible products come in isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum formulations and come with 25 or 50 mg/unit potencies. There are four options; Stay Alert, Calm, Immune Boost, and Sleep Tight options. The gummies are strictly for oral use, and the typical dosage is one gummy a day.
What We Like About the Company
MedTerra is a reputable CBD brand ranked among the best for every good reason associated with its pros. For instance;
- MedTerra is diligent about 3rd party tests and liaises with reputable modern labs to run the tests
- The brand’s website has a centralized online Certificate of Analysis hub where it posts all the lab results for its products
- The brand boasts a fairly wide product inventory comprising edibles, capsules, topicals, tinctures, and pet items
- The online test results show that most products in the brand’s inventory passed THC and potency tests
- MedTerra diligently tests its products for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, microbials, and mycotoxins, which most products seem to be free of
- The brand is US Hemp Authority-certified, meaning that it upholds the highest growing and manufacturing facilities
- The company’s online team is quite responsive and offers satisfying answers within minutes or hours, especially when contacted during the working hours
- There are multiple ways of reaching out to the brand, including email and physical addresses, a call center’s phone number, and an instant messaging feature
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to file claims for returns and exchanges
- The brand boasts free shipping for all orders worth $99 and above
- MedTerra offers products featuring isolate-based, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD, allowing all enthusiasts onboard
- The company offers discounts for subscribers, military veterans, and disabled individuals
What We Do Not Like About the Company
While MedTerra boasts many strongholds, it has its flip sides with kinks that need straightening. For instance;
- The $99 free shipping threshold is relatively high and may not be attained by needy people
- The 30-day money-back guarantee is limited to the newest possible unopened CBD products
MedTerra CBD posed a good review because of its clean CO2 extraction method, easily navigable website, free shipping for $99 and above, the 30-day money-back guarantee, a modest product catalog, independent 3rd party testing, discount programs for the disabled, military vets, and subscribers, partnership with reputable modern labs, and accurate results. Moreover, it is US Hemp Authority-certified and operates within the Kentucky Department of Agriculture Hemp Pilot Program regulations, upholding the highest growing and manufacturing practices. Nonetheless, the brand has its limitations which it must work on to perform better in the hemp space. Its money-back guarantee is limited to unused products and may take longer to be redeemed, and the free shipping threshold is relatively high and may not be attained by all clients. Improving these factors will help the brand win an even better market reputation.
- Discovering the Flavours and Functionality of the Wild Foods of Australia: - February 22, 2023
- Distribution company supplies elderberries and herbs in bulk to niche markets - February 2, 2023
- Spotlight on Hyperion Tiles: floor tiles, wall tiles, panels & wood flooring - February 2, 2023