NULEAF NATURALS REVIEW 2022
Although Nuleaf Naturals has a narrow CBD catalog comprising pet tinctures, softgels, topicals, and tinctures only, it boasts using organic, non-GNO hemp to manufacture these products and subjects them to rigorous 3rd party testing in liaison with the best modern lab providers, including Proverde Labs. According to its website, it is keenly interested in its clients’ wellness and wants them and their loved ones happy, so it offers its CBD products in full-spectrum CBD formulations for a full entourage effect. Besides, its price point of $0.09- $0.16 per mg CBD is relatively low or within the market range, especially for its high-quality CBD products sold for $38.5- $439. Like most reputable CBD brands in the US, it sources its hemp from Colorado, one of the US’s largest hemp-growing zones. It utilizes the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, a technique appreciated in the hemp space for its safety, efficiency, and ability to isolate hemp extract without destroying the versatile compounds that render the oil useful. Nuleaf’s website is straightforward and easily navigable, allowing a simple shopping experience. Contact information includes a phone number and an email, and one can reach the online agents any time between 9 am and 5 pm on Monday to Sunday. Through the FAQ and Nuleaf Blog links, the brand answers critical questions and discusses vital CBD topics. It offers free shipping for all orders without a minimum value to all the US states and provides a 30-day money-back guarantee dissatisfied clients can explore to get refunds or exchanges for defective goods. Here is our full review of the brand.
About the Company
Nuleaf is one of the many US CBD product manufacturing brands. According to its website, especially the About Us section, it was created in 2014 by a ‘group of plant medicine aficionados.’ As such, it creates an impression of having medical specialists or herbalists in its team, yet it mentions nothing about the behind the scene team. It states that it is one of the trademark CBD brands in the US specializing in high-quality CBD products. The About Us section of the brand’s website also indicates that Nuleaf’s ultimate goal is to see people and their loved ones living a happier, healthier life.
Nuleaf lists contact information as email address, phone number, and a physical address one can use to reach the customer care desk on Monday- Sunday between 9 am and 5 pm or visit the physical offices. The brand strives to be informational through its dedicated Blog and FAQ links located at the bottom of the page. It offers free shipping for all US orders without a minimum value, and the standard shipping typically takes 3- 5 days. However, Express shipping options are available, and one can subscribe to them for faster shipping within 1-3 days. Like most CBD brands, Nuleaf offers a money-back guarantee lasting 30 days, during which a client with a defective or broken product can ship it back and claim refunds or exchanges.
All the items in Nuleaf’s CBD catalog feature full-spectrum CBD formulations, allowing a full entourage effect. The brand has a modest CBD inventory with one type of softgel, a topical balm, tinctures, and pet tinctures, but we hope it expands the catalog in the near future. Although the product catalog is only modest, it boasts a wide CBD concentration range of 300- 6000 mg, allowing all consumers in, both veterans and novices. The items cost $38.50 $439, a price range wide enough for consumers with varying financial potentials, and a $0.09- $0.16 per mg CBD price point applies. The brand does not have a military veteran discount arrangement, but it boasts several mechanisms its clients can explore to save, including affiliate, referral, and subscription programs.
The following specs are true to Nuleaf Naturals based on its website;
- Extracts feature CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBT cannabinoids in full-spectrum formulations
- Extract consumption methods include pet tinctures, softgels, tinctures, and topicals
- The clean CO2 extraction method is used to separate CBD oil from hemp surfaces
- It sources all hemp from the USA, in Colorado
- Free shipping is available for all orders to the US states without a minimum value
- A 30-day money-back guarantee for defective and broken products applies to all orders
- Total CBD concentrations in the products range from 300 to 6000 mg
- CBD products cost $38.5- $439
- Products pose a $0.09- $0.16 per mg CBD price point
- Shipping is limited to the US states
- Saving programs are available through affiliation, referrals, and subscription
- No military veteran discounts
Nuleaf sources its hemp from the US, specifically in Colorado farms. According to its website, this hemp is organic and non-GMO, and only sustainable practices are applied throughout the growing cycle. As such, no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides are used throughout the cycle. Once the hemp matures, the clean CO2 extraction method is employed to separate CBD oil from hemp surfaces, resulting in full-spectrum CBD products.
Nuleaf is a legal, authorized grower and processor of the US hemp sourced from Colorado farms. The hemp is grown sustainably and organically in a farm watered by Rocky’s water, and a suitable climatic zone makes the region viable. The hemp herein is organic and non-GMO, and only organic practices are employed to uphold the purity of products. Once the hemp matures, the clean CO2 extraction method is used to isolate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in high-quality extracts with CBN, CBD, and CBG cannabinoids.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3d party testing, a quality, and control strategy Nuleaf adheres to so as to test its products for CBD and THC potencies and to ensure they are safe and free from standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, and filth. The lab test results are then posted online on the company’s website on the centralized Lab Reports hub, and one only keys in a batch number to view them. We were impressed that all the ordered items passed purity and potency tests, with THC and CBD concentrations being less than 0.3% and 10% variance, respectively.
Range of Products
Nuleaf Naturals does not boast an extravagant CBD catalog but deals in a modest CBD inventory with the following items;
i. Nuleaf Naturals CBD Tinctures
Nuleaf Naturals offers a tincture line featuring human-grade oils. They have various cannabinoids, including CBD, CBG, and CBN, and one type features all the three cannabinoids. On average, they come in a 30 ml bottle with 1800 total cannabinoid concentration, translating to a 60 mg/ml cannabinoid potency. Since they are all in full-spectrum, they promise a full entourage effect with the psychoactive THC, whose total concentration is less than 0.3%.
ii. Nuleaf Naturals CBD Pet Tinctures
The pet line features full-spectrum CBD tinctures with multiple cannabinoids. They are added to pet foods or beverages. The tinctures contain 900 mg CBD and are 60 mg/ml potent.
iii. Nuleaf Naturals CBD Topicals
The brand’s topical line includes a balm applied on the outer body parts. There is only one type of balm featuring multiple cannabinoids. The CBD herein is in full-spectrum CBD formulation, allowing a full entourage effect. They contain additional ingredients, all-natural, for a smoother application.
iv. Nuleaf Naturals CBD Softgels
Nuleaf Naturals also specializes in softgels in four categories; multiple cannabinoids, CBD, CBN, and CBG. They are 15 mg/unit potent and are strictly for oral use. Like other products in the brand’s category, the softgels are prepared from non-GMO, organic hemp from Colorado farms, where sustainable farming practices are upheld throughout the cycles.
What We Like About the Company
We liked the following about Nuleaf Naturals while reviewing it;
- Isolating CBD oil using the clean CO2 extraction method ensures no solvents are unnecessarily attached to the extracts
- The brand offers full-spectrum CBD products for a full entourage effect
- Its price point is average, showing that it cheaply prices its products
- Free shipping for all orders without a minimum value helps clients save on purchases
- The 30-day money-back guarantee helps dissatisfied clients to register complaints and get refunds or exchanges for defective or broken products
- Using organic, non-GMO hemp and applying sustainable organic growing practices help keep the extracts safe and free of standard contaminants
- The company diligently tests its items for potency and contaminant purity and posts the results on a centralized lab hub
- Most products in the brand’s catalog passed potency and purity tests
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although the brand boasts so many pros, it has cons that desire straightening for it to perform better and win an even large loyal customer base. Here are some kinks of the brand;
- Web visitors cannot view test results without a batch number, so one must buy the brand’s products to view the lab results
- The brand’s catalog is narrow, offering only a few products in full-spectrum formulations; no isolates, no broad-spectrum products
- Although the brand prides itself in calling itself a team of plant medicine aficionados, it features no specialist on its website
- Customer service is not available past 5 pm and before 9 am
- There is no live chat feature on the website
Our review for Nuleaf Naturals was fair, considering that it uses non-GMO, organic hemp and applies the clean CO2 extraction method to manufacture its CBD softgels, tinctures, pet tinctures, and topicals. Although the product catalog is narrow, Nuleaf boasts conducting 3rd party CBD/THC potency and purity tests and posts the results online on a centralized hub one can view by keying in a batch number. Nuleaf also provides free shipping for all orders without a minimum value and applies a 30-day money-back guarantee to all sales. However, the CBD inventory features full-spectrum CBD formulations only; no isolates or broad-spectrum CBD products. While the lab test results reveal a high accuracy level in CBD/THC potencies and standard contaminants, one must buy the brand’s products to view them. Besides, contact information by the brand includes a phone number, email address, and physical address, but no chat feature. What’s more, you can only reach the customer care agents between 9 am and 5 pm, and not otherwise. As such, Nuleaf Naturals is a great CBD brand, but it can do even better by straightening the mentioned kinks. This will help it expand its territories, win a larger loyal customer base, and be more reputable in the hemp space.
- GeeGee Collection – is creating one-of-a-kind luxury womenswear and accessories, entirely crafted by hand - April 7, 2023
- La Rama Verdecida is a compan founded by Francisco Morillo-Velarde with the purpose of attending to elderly and disabled people - March 9, 2023
- MEMEENO – Helping Parents Care, Comfort & Connect with Their Babies - February 25, 2023